Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Pork chop sandwiches


This meal is ridiculously easy.  I started eating/making these after I met my husband. 
We love to make these on a Charcoal grill but a gas or a quick pan fry would be just fine too. 

Ingredients

  • 4 pork chops that have been butterflied and cubed (cubed means run through the tenderizer)
  • 4 Buns buttered on both side
  • Lawry's Seasoning
  • Pepper

Heat up your grill. 
Season the pork chops on both sides with the Lawry's seasoning and Pepper. 
Place the pork chops on the grill and let cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side. They do not take long because this is a pretty thin cut of meat. 

After you flip the pork chops you can place the buns on the grill butter side down to toast. 

Top with your favorite toppings.  My husband likes horseradish mayo and I prefer a spicy BBQ sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment