Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Boneless Leg of Lamb Roast

I start a new job this week, so I am going to have less time to cook during the week.  I wanted to make a roast that I can use in a couple of different recipes.  I made a boneless leg of lamb which will make at least 2 dinners and leftovers for lunch.  Dinner 1 was just the lamb and some vegetables.  Dinner 2 will be lamb masala with some pita or naan.  

Ingredients
5 lb boneless leg of lamb
Kosher Salt to taste
Fresh black pepper
4 tbs butter softened
2 tbs minced garlic


Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Combine butter, garlic, salt and pepper.  Massage lamb with the mixture.  Roast for 20 minutes and then reduce heat to 375 and roast for an additional 40 to 60 minutes until internal temperature registers 145 degrees.  Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment